Transfer of Documents from C&I Group website
As you may know, before this website was created, LinC members (and previously the In-House Charity Lawyers Group members) could share useful documents by uploading them into a database on the Commerce and Industry Group website, cigroup.org.uk. I am currently in the process of transferring some of those documents into LinC's knowledge base on this website.
I am focusing on documents dated 2012 or later, on the basis that even those that are partly out of date can still be a useful guide. I may also transfer some that are undated or pre-2012 but which I think could still be helpful.
How to identify C&I Group documents drafted by your charity:
You can search the database on this website for any documents that I have transferred that were produced by your charity.
- Click "Go" under the search box on the Home page on this website (without entering anything into the search box);
- Put your charity's name into the "search keywords" box;
- Tick the box marked “Phoca Download” in the “search only” list below it;
- Click the magnifying glass icon to start the search.
Note that the transfer process will be ongoing for approximately the next two weeks.
What to do next?:
If you identify anything in the LinC knowledge base produced by your charity that you can replace with a more up-to-date version, or which you would simply like to be removed from the site, please:
- press on with uploading any more recent versions (each category now has a “know-how” and “precedent” sub-folder. Please use the “know-how” folder unless your document is clearly in precedent form);
- email me to let me know about anything you have added or would like me to take down.
Do contact me on the email address below with any queries.
Professional Support Lawyer for Lawyers in Charities | Russell-Cooke